- Not Specified
- Wilmington, DE, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 sept. 17
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
What is Aladdin?
The Aladdin® product unites the information, people, and technology needed to manage money in real time at every step in the investment process. Aladdin enables organizations to communicate better, work smarter, see clearer, and move faster in a changing landscape. Aladdin combines sophisticated risk analytics with comprehensive portfolio management, trading and operations tools on a single platform to power informed decision-making and create a connective tissue for thousands of users investing worldwide.
What is the Aladdin Product Group?
At the heart of BlackRock, the largest investment management firm in the world, is the Aladdin Product Group. Being a member of the Aladdin Product Group means working with the industry’s thought leaders to build innovative and forward looking products that shape the financial markets. The Aladdin Product Group creates next generation technology that changes the way information, people, and technology intersect for global investment firms. We build and package tools that manage trillions in assets, support millions of financial instruments and their risk calculations and process millions of financial transactions for thousands of users every day worldwide.
With operations all over the world and a range of investment products and services, BlackRock is one of the most complex financial services organizations servicing clients today. In order to achieve operational excellence, BlackRock’s operations teams ensure BlackRock's corporate, mid- and back-office functions are consistent and efficient across investment products, client channels and regions. The Aladdin Product Group’s Business Operations Enterprise Systems team provides technology solutions for BlackRock's operations teams in addition to external client operations teams including investment accounting, performance measurement, reconciliations, derivatives management, corporate systems and client reporting. The team is responsible for a suite of applications including performance calculation engines, client reporting systems, reconciliation and data publication tools. We innovate incrementally and focus on high level of client service through responsiveness, accuracy and efficiency.
This role offers the opportunity to partner with proficient software engineers to continue the build out of Aladdin's operational capabilities. These are heavily relied upon products used across BlackRock and external clients. This position will deal with some of the latest technologies, such as AngularJS, Hibernate, Spring, GIT, Node.JS, Apache Spark, Solr, Cassandra and more. The role will also afford the chance to learn about the financial industry.
- Work alongside project managers, technical leads and business analysts to add value throughout the SDLC cycle.
- Collaborate with team members in a multi-office, multi-country environment.
- Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects.
- Understand and refine business and functional requirements.
- Ensure software stability via regression, unit and user acceptance testing so production operations run successfully.
- Partner with client support teams to provide level two support.
- 2+ years of experience with Open Source tools (Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Hibernate, Ant, Ivy, Spring, JUnit, etc.).
- 2+ years’ experience with relational database development (SQL, stored procedures, data modeling). Sybase experience is a plus.
- 2+ years object oriented scripting design and development experience (Python, Perl).
- 2+ years UNIX experience (ksh, bash, shell scripts).
- Experience with at least one NoSQL Database (Apache Cassandra) is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience and CS degree or equivalent experience.
- Independent, motivated, and collaborative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must have a strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize time and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Enterprise app development experience is preferred.
- Interest in financial markets is preferred.
- Financial services experience is a plus.
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.