AVP Financial Reporting
- USD100000.00 - USD120000.00 per year
- Manhattan, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 18 sept. 17
This is a fantastic role for a Financial / Statutory Reporting professional, looking to progress their career in a Global Financial Services firm.
My client is a Global Investment Bank based in Midtown New York. With a great company culture and career progression this is a fantastic opportunity.
- Preparation of Financial Products and Head Office financials, which includes CSB (Balance Sheet and Income Statement), CXB (Supplemental financial schedules disclosure), and FINREP (Supplemental regulatory disclosure).
- Review new transactions in order to determine the appropriate Fee recognition under IAS 18 guidance.
- Review new booking activities in order to determine the correct accounting method to apply.
- Responsible for the intercompany reporting and reconciliation process with Head office.
- Preparation of legal entity P&L snapshot report.
- Preparation of the Defined Benefit and Compensation Plans Financial statements.
- Analyze balance sheet, off balance sheet & income statement quarterly and annual fluctuations.
- Assist on preparation of quarterly reports including Balance Sheet Analytics, US unaudited financial statements on a US GAAP basis.
- Research and update accounting policies, including preparation of Accounting Memo which document and support research and policy conclusions.
- Participate in system integration projects and in various initiatives to improve and automate reporting processes.
- Assist manager on handling requests from auditors and examiners.
- Assist manager on ad hoc request as directed by CFO, or Head Office.
- College degree in Accounting
- Current experience 4 to 7 years, preferably in the Banking industry or in a medium or large CPA firm.
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP/ IFRS, financial statement accounting principles /procedures and knowledge of banking/financial services environment.
- Experience with database management, data sourcing and/or application testing.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while exhibiting good judgment and poise in a somewhat fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- CPA Preferred
Competitive base, bonus and benefits.