- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 août 17
Project Manager-Engagement Mgr
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisObjective : Support the implementation of regulatory client engagements and continued adoption of the PMO (Project Management Office) framework for the Economics & Structured Analytics (ESA) business.
Functional Responsibilities :
Specific responsibilities for the position include:
- Serve as project manager for regulatory client implementations.
- Responsible for engagement manager activities such as client follow-ups, communication after implementation, and making sure that outstanding client requests are being prioritized.
- Manage (sometimes multiple) smaller client projects, serving as the key point on reference for the client team.
- Work alongside the Delivery Lead and other project team members to deliver solutions on time. Participate in scope definition and communication sessions. Utilize negotiation skill sets to drive project team to make decisions in a timely manner in order to deliver project as to agreed scope and schedule.
- Actively manage Stakeholders expectations and possible conflicting priorities across the projects.
- Assist with issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, change and dependency management.
- Manage all Proof of Delivery artifacts for Revenue Recognition and Accounting teams.
- Actively demonstrate abilities as a 'Self Starter and 'In Charge', who is proactive in seeking opportunities to serve in leadership roles, even outside of their area of responsibility.
- 'Lead by example'. Build a reputation as a positive problem solver who collaborates in a constructive manner to create iterative improvements for operational efficiencies within the position and project team.
- Help to set the direction for the project team. Maximizing the performance. Ensure respectful communications by creating an atmosphere of collaboration and iterative improvements, inspiring people and teamwork, and welcoming change by team engagement of planning and problem solving.
- Proactively seek out to address ambiguity by providing clarity and by owning and executing solutions.
- Be conscious of team behavior and contribute constructive feedback to line managers for annual Performance Evaluation
Economics Structured Analytics
Minimum education and work experience required for position includes:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, technology, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years financial industry experience.
- Exposure to complex implementation projects, including model validation, application development or model development
- Ability to organize complementary projects into programs and manage accordingly.
- Reputation as an "In Charge" and "Take Charge' project manager with the experience in leading projects which may be broad scope, interdependent, low to medium risk, medium impact, medium to long implementation time frames, cross functional and of significant magnitude.
- Excellent project management skill sets.
- Ability to create, analyze and present written, verbal, and presentation communication skills to various audiences.
- Commitment to leadership both in words and actions within the project and Organizational team. Proactively and continually identify and execute operational efficiencies.
- Ability to set direction and delegate (to project team or direct report), then follow up as necessary to ensure team meets project deliverables in relation to the project or departmental deliverables.
- Ability to follow and execute directives with the talent to anticipate needs of the manager. Own and execute the deliverables based on those needs.
- Ability to proactively create clarity where ambiguity exists. Ability to multi-task in a multi-manager, complex environment. Deliver as an individual contributor and within a team context possessing a positive attitude with positive results. Excellent ability to deliver results with changing priorities and ad hoc deliverables within tight timeframes.
- Highly dependable in supporting Management and influencing peers in cultural changes or deliverables.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.