- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 août 17
VP, Information Risk Strategy
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Vice President of Information Risk Strategy develops and maintains the Information Risk strategic plan and security technology roadmap. This is a position requires a strong background in strategic planning, enterprise risk management and security technologies paired with strong communication and organization skills.
The ideal candidate is motivated, willing to take on challenges, and able to multi-task to succeed with minimal oversight. The candidate is responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security strategy to optimize the security posture of the company.
Moody's Information Risk and Security is globally responsible for setting strategic direction for information security and with helping the organization balance risk by aligning policies and procedures with Moody's business and regulatory requirements. The team is responsible for the development, enforcement and monitoring of security controls, policies and procedures, disaster recovery programs, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) reporting and the delivery of security services including the company's Cyber Security program.:
Functional responsibilities of this role include:
- Own the security roadmap by working with security technology owners and delivery leaders to develop multi-year plans that align capabilities with risks and threats.
- Develop executive presentations on information risk and security
- Coordinate key security touch points comprised of senior executives, track action items, and maintain presentation material
- Work with security project teams to ensure that project deliverables are aligned with the security roadmap, control program and risk management process
- Stay abreast of information security issues and regulatory changes affecting public companies. Engage in professional development to maintain continual growth in professional skills and knowledge essential to the position.
- Bring groups together to share information and resources and create better decisions, policies and practices.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline
- 10- 14 years or more of enterprise level information security program management role Requires good interpersonal skills, ability to function in a fast paced, short-deadline environment, and the ability to come up with innovative cost-effective decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization's workforce, while maintaining appropriate confidentiality
- Subject matter expert that is able to speak with authority about the current security technology landscape and has direct experience with two or more of the following domains: Identity Management, Security Monitoring, Incident Response, Network Security, Public Cloud, API Management, Security Frameworks (e.g. NIST)
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills to effectively develop policies, and procedures, reports and documentation
- Ability to work individually, as part of a team and matrix-manage other staff depending on the initiative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills; ability to adjust message and filter details based on audience (e.g. technical, business, management)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.