Pricing Middle Office Sr
- McLean, VA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Freddie Mac
- 30 août 17
Solicit information needed to understand needs and/or perform gap analysis to determine impacts. When impacts are highlighted, work through the project lifecycle to document and resolve impacts.
- Solicit information needed to understand needs and/or perform gap analysis to determine impacts. When impacts are highlighted, work through the project lifecycle to document and resolve impacts.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and existing resources to develop a solid understanding of strategy. Work collaboratively with project teams to understand the strategy, as well as write, edit, and comprehend business requirements
- Leverage subject matter experts and technical expertise (products and processes) across the team and various levels of the organization to analyze issues and recommend solutions.
- Identify resource needs & provide recommendations to support offering and/or system development & deployment
- Facilitate meetings effectively (managing the flow and keeping them on track). Additional responsibilities include: scheduling, developing agendas, communicating meeting notes, documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items and 'next steps'.
- Manage multiple work-streams, as assigned, as well as developing a cohesive project plan and implementation strategy for cross-projects impacts.
- Manage and facilitate Change Management across both Pricing Middle and Front Offices
- Create and maintain departmental status reports for management review in a timely and thorough manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years' experience within the Primary and/or Secondary mortgage markets
- Proven experience with EDM (Enterprise Development Methodology) and Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Sound multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, Word, Power Point, Excel, & Visio
- Familiarity with the end-to-end view of the pricing structure change request process, from initiating and completing the Deal Flow process, PMA setup, Selling System, and downstream data consumption.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify issues as well as determine and develop solution approach
- Goal-oriented self-starter who works effectively independently, within a team, and across departments with employees at varying levels
- Strong problem solving skills; Issue response in a timely manner through clear and concise resolution and/or escalation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; tracking impacts, changing needs & deadlines
- Experience with NBI, PM Portal, and Credit Policy Impact Assessment requests
- Understanding of Single Family Pricing policies, procedures & processes
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
<img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://freddiemac.contacthr.com/57218700.jpg />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://freddiemac.contacthr.com/57218700