- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 août 17
Lieu de travail : Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, AllemagneWe are looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join our modelling team, which is responsible of all the models and scorecards used in the rating process.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our Rating Agency models and scorecard
- Perform back-tests and develop analytical projects to confirm the ability of financial models to assess credit risk.
- Assisting with ad-hoc quantitative projects to update and improve the rating process (structured finance simulations, macroeconomic projects, etc.).
- Publish research and participate in professional training for the analytical staff
- Assist developers in the creation of models and scorecards
- Act as a key point of contact to provide guidance to rating teams to ensure consistency with rating models and scorecards when appropriate
The successful candidate will join a growing CSS team that works to improve the quality and consistency of credit analysis and publish rating performance research.
- Strong academic background, MSc or PhD in relevant areas like Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience in financial modeling - experience in credit risk, credit derivatives or structured finance a strong plus. Experience may be gained through employment or academic study.
- Understanding of model development including model design and implementation.
- Good development skills in two of the following technologies: C#/ C++, VBA, Matlab
- Good Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL, C#.Net, VBA.Net is a plus.
- Understanding of fixed income; understating of structured finance is a plus.
- Strong quantitative aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Highly organised and efficient, with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time
- Hard working, easy to work with, and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Fluency in English is essential
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.