- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bluefin Resources
- 19 sept. 17
Collections Strategy Analyst
A leading Australian brand is currently seeking an Collections Strategy Analyst to provide actionable insights for the collections department, and support in optimising the collections strategy.
The successful applicant will have a good understanding of customer data and analysis, with a solid understanding of finance or credit. You will lead, design, generate and develop actionable results-based plan on how to maximise the business' returns from collections.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Analytics, responsible for understanding and advancing the company's knowledge of customer behaviour in order to develop strategies to optimise the returns for the collections department.
- Analysis of customer data to answer business questions and produce data-driven reports that reveal key segments of consumer behaviour.
- The creation of customer profiles, segmentation, trend analysis and response analysis.
- Provide stakeholders with accurate customer data to enhance the clarity around the collections department.
- Working collaboratively across departments to form strategic plans, and advise the business on how to optimise, enhance and create new strategies to to maximise the returns to the business.
- Tertiary Qualification in a quantitative discipline - mathematics, statistics, information technology, data mining, analytics etc.
- Strong experience working in a commercial analytics environment.
- Advanced programming skills in R, SQL, or SAS.
- Capable of managing multiple projects under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to interact proactively with external customers
- An inquisitive mind, passionate about problem solving.
- The ability to take initiatives and work under minimal supervision
The organisation is investing heavily in 'automated decision making' using their wealth of customer data, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in shaping a programme that has the potential to revolutionise a fast growing business, as well as get access to senior leadership and decision-makers.
To discuss the role more in detail, please call James Francis on 03 8330 5018.