Commercial Home and Investment Lending Manager, Business Centre
See job description for details
- Are you driven to develop new networks to increase your customer base?
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Join ANZ - We’ll invest in your career
As a Commercial Home and Investment Lending Manager (HILM), your role is to drive mortgage sales and cross-sales performance across the Retail Network and in conjunction with our internal Corporate and Commercial Banking stakeholders to deliver growth that meets Australian Retail Distribution objectives.
You will be in a specialist role that is located within a Business Centre, co-located with our Commercial partners. You will focus on managing a strong pipeline of home and investment lending requirements for both Relationship Managed Commercial Clients and your own self-sourced clients. As a Commercial HILM, you will also be responsible for helping shape a targeted proposition and brand for Commercial Home Loans with our Commercial Partners; understand the niche client base however will still have the same lending processes and targets to work towards.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Deliver exceptional customer service, conducting end to end quality needs based conversations
- Good understanding of the full range of Wealth/Protect, Transactional and Lending products and solutions
- Exceptional relationship building and business development skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Previous consumer lending experience in a banking environment is preferred
- Understanding of and the ability to educate our customers on all ANZ Digital solutions
- Desire to work in a team oriented product partner sales environment will ensure success in the achievement of both individual, team targets and wider business targets and priorities
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS074408.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave