Agile Marketing Scrum Master
See job description for details
- Opportunity to embed agile into a high performing Marketing team
- Highly engaged, collaborative culture aiming to support your development
- An opportunity to work with our team in Sydney CBD
- 12 month fixed term contract
As the Agile Marketing Scrum Master, you will be the Scrum Master across multiple squads and work with Business Owners, the Squads and the Marketing Leadership Team to increase marketing efficiency and effectiveness. As the Scrum Master of the team, you will also look to expand the agile program to include broader business stakeholders and agency partners.
Part of your role is to also develop improved customer and business value measurement frameworks into the agile operating rhythm to bring customer experience into the hearts and minds of the team. It is essential that you can demonstrate significant agile scrum mastering skill and experience and are passionate about the customer and the continuous improvement of the agile practice.
You will be part of the Wealth Marketing team, influencing culture and mindset of “being agile” as opposed to just “practicing agile”. In this role, you will also be given the opportunity to collaborate with members of the Marketing Leadership Team, helping them understand agile and how it can benefit them.
This role is a perfect stepping stone for an experienced scrum master to move into an agile coaching role.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience in agile values, principles, frameworks and practices and scrum mastering
- Persuades by demonstrating benefits. Actively seeks opportunities to sell benefits. Thinks through the best way to present information and tailors approach accordingly. Get people excited about an idea, concept, product or service being offered. Carefully prepares arguments and presentations ahead of meetings
- Ability to explore opportunities, articulate benefits of the change, win support and coach and nurture others though change
- Track record of executing customer centric activity to businesses. Responds to customer feedback and behaviour. Is a trusted adviser to the both marketing and business colleagues
- Strives to improve business performance. Continually sets challenging goals, which are realistic, but typically more challenging than those set by the organisation. Identifies opportunities for improvements in outcomes, processes and systems to improve results and performance
- Expert user of Agile and other collaboration tools – JIRA, confluence, Trello, Slack, etc.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS073371.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave