See job description for details
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Melbourne or Sydney
Your new role
You will be a high calibre CRM specialist that can manage senior stakeholders across multiple business areas. You will:
- Ensure all work is delivered to a high standard and agreed timeframes
- Attend executive level meetings to establish needs for managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM demonstration requirements
- Lead a team of skilled CRM / Azure Dynamics practitioners
- Engage and manage third party vendors for services and support
- Manage and lead the evolution and development of the platform
If you are commercially mature, articulate, resilient CRM Lead then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You will have:
- Demonstrated experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pre-sales or Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultancy roles.
- Microsoft Certified Professional CRM - Application and Configuration
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Sure Step / or similar delivery methodology
- Demonstrated experience engaging key stakeholders and delivering projects into Production environments
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Vendor and stakeholder management
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 31 Oct 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time