Assistant analyst for prudential supervision (bachelor)
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- National Bank of Belgium
- 18 sept. 17
The National Bank of Belgium (NBB) requires an assistant analyst (F/M) for its Prudential Supervision service covering banks and investment companies. The assistant analyst is responsible for supervising over a hundred credit institutions and investment companies which vary in size, activities and profile, and has to make sure that these individual institutions organise their activities in a sound manner which conforms to the regulations.
Prudential supervision also involves everyday contact with many parties outside the sector, mainly financial institutions and other prudential supervision authorities. The assistant analyst will be a member of a team of analysts responsible for:
- analysing the financial reports of individual financial institutions
- monitoring the quality of the periodic information submitted by the institutions
- the establishment and operational management of reporting channels with the institutions, in collaboration with other prudential supervision authorities.
- hold a bachelor’s degree in business management (finance and insurance, accounting, IT etc.) or other bachelor’s degree supplemented by relevant experience in the banking or insurance sector
- have a keen interest in the financial world
- be prepared to specialise in the assigned areas of expertise
- be able to take on operational responsibilities on completion of an in-house training period
- have an excellent analytical capability
- know how to handle figures
- be aware of the overall context without losing sight of relevant details
- be critical, realistic and pragmatic
- be assertive and enjoy contact
- have a good basic knowledge of both French and Dutch as well as English
- enjoy working in a team
- have a good knowledge of current IT tools.
- 16/07/2017: closing date for applications
- end of August 2017: interview
- September 2017: assessment
- October 2017: final selection interview.
Applications will ONLY be considered if they are accompanied by a covering letter, a CV and a copy of the diploma(s) and the corresponding annexes (list of ECTS points if available). Foreign diplomas must be accompanied by an attestation of equivalence.