- Cuiabá, Mato Grosso, Bresil
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tessenderlo Group
- 18 sept. 17
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions. The group employs approximately 4,900 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 1.6 billion EUR in 2016. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices. Financial News wires: Bloomberg: TESB BB – Reuters: TESB.BR – Datastream: B:Tes
With eight production sites worldwide, PB Gelatins/PB Leiner is the third largest gelatin producer in the world, delivering an equivalent of ~250 billion gummy bears per year. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Plant Controller who is interested in a challenging international assignment that is scheduled to last for a few years at our production site in Cuiaba (Mata Grosso) Brazil. This position reports directly to the BU Finance Director.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and driving the financial performance of the plant and act as SPOC towards the BU for all financial matters in order to both guarantee good practices and support the realization of the short-term and long-term objectives of the BU/Plant.
- You will analyze all financial aspects of the plant within the strategic lines defined by the BU: financial reporting (budget, forecast, month-end closing, performance reports, ad hoc analysis, etc.), risk management, cost control, capital management, legal and statutory requirements.
- You will be expected to ensure full compliance with policies and will be responsible for the implementation of a control environment that ensures the mitigation of financial and business risks.
- You will provide support in respect of external audits, internal audits and internal controls.
- You will partner with the plant management, based on the input of the BU, with a view to defining and implementing the short-term and long-term planning of the operations.
- You will provide accurate, relevant and timely information in an efficient way to give a clear understanding of the plant’s performance and to drive its operations.
- You will be responsible for cooperating closely with the other plant controllers in order to facilitate the exchange and implementation of Best Business Practices.
- You need to have a Master’s degree in Finance
- You must have experience in SAP or other equivalent ERP
- You need to speak both English and Portuguese fluently
- You should be an autonomous and disciplined self-starter with a flexible mindset that will enable you to adapt to different levels and actors within the company
- You need to have a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude as well as a highly motivated personality
- You must have an analytical mindset with problem-solving capabilities
- You need to have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
You must be able to communicate effectively with both finance and non-finance colleagues, as well as be capable of building strong working relationships with managers and the Finance team.