Software Developer in Test
- Montréal, QC, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Palm Mason
- 21 août 17
MThree Consulting provide high quality, cost effective and client focused IT and Financial Markets consultancy services worldwide. Since being formed in 2010 we have experienced rapid growth, becoming recognized as an important partner to our expanding client base. We believe in creating strong relationships that are built on quality of service, transparency and fulfilling our promises.
We are looking to add to our cross asset Alumni Pro Development team with automation developers. The successful candidate will need between 6-24 months experience working in a similar role or exhibiting the same skillset.
The Tools Automation group is looking for someone to build, enhance and maintain tools and test harnesses for various middleware and non-GUI backend systems while having a high focus on reuse and efficiency. A successful candidate should have a broad knowledge of IT technologies and have a desire and capability to work on several issues simultaneously.
The role will also require you to work closely with the tools team and our internal clients, thus a successful candidate will also take part in all stages of software delivery, from requirements gathering to testing. The candidate should be comfortable solving problems independently and integrating backend automation solutions with the toolkit. The candidate will work closely with development teams to address known gaps in the SDLC process and recommend a comprehensive delivery program that lowers the time to market and delivery risk and improves the overall quality in an Agile development environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Automation requirements gathering, analysis and delivery
- Develop scripts, tools and component harnesses to automate test execution
- Troubleshooting & support
- Technical documentation
- Understanding of backend interfaces & messaging protocols (such as REST, Soap, XML, JSON, and MQ)
- Strong Linux or Unix skills such as command line tools and shell scripting
- A desire to learn and integrate new technologies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills (English)
- Good Object-Oriented development knowledge (Java preferred)
- Practical experience with databases and SQL language
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tooling such as Git/Stash, JIRA, and Jenkins