Quantitative analyst director
Research and develop quantitative strategies and algorithm trading systems which are applicable in various invenstment products.
1. Research and develop quantitative strategies and algorithm trading systems which are applicable in various invenstment products. Achieve invenstment goals by rationale systematic ways which combine the research, techniques and data.
2. Participate in the researching process of quantitative investment strategies, including reassuring and integrating the clients' investment preferences, collecting and dealing with the investment data, constructing strategy models, testing the available strategies and making improvements accordingly.
3. Contribute new ideas and inspirations for improving available strategies actively. Tracing and modeling the latest progress in quantitative investments made by domestic and foreign academies.
1. Master or higher academic degree in mathematics, physics, financial engineering, mathematical economics, statistics or other relevant majors.
2. Reliable command of mathematical statistics knowledge and decent abilities in modeling and numerical computing.
3. Proficiency in at least one database language. Profound experience in statistical programming, including SAS, MATLAB and R.
4. Basic knowledge of mathematical statistics or quantitative investment.