Team Leader,Bus Dvlpt,Priority
- Lieu de travail : Shanghai, Chine
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Role:
To lead BDE team to achieve the team sales target by maximizing existing customers/acquisition/referral opportunities and providing quality customer service.
- To manage the day-to-day planning, operations and problem-solving of Salesperson
- To ensure that Salespersons achieve specified sales targets and service standards.
- To conduct staff meetings and provide support / updates for sales promotion and activities, procedural changes, management directives, etc.
- To ensure Salesperson meets with internal control, compliance and audit standards.
- Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
- To train and develop new sales staff.
- To develop action plans to improve team performance.
- To provide coaching and mentoring to Salesperson to facilitate staff retention.
- University / College degree, or equivalent / better.
- Good English speaking as well as in writing.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a sales in a financial services.
- Highly motivated and drove by number, strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate leadership attributes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.