Analyst – Marketing Analyst – Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Nomura Asia
- 22 août 17
Are you a motivated and dynamic individual who is passionate about Branding and Marketing? Our Branding & Marketing team in Asia ex-Japan within its regional Corporate Communications division is looking for a key member to support our regional team which is responsible for managing internal and external marketing materials, branded collateral and advertisements to enhance and protect the Nomura brand.
Nomura is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join the firm’s Branding & Marketing team in Asia ex-Japan within its regional Corporate Communications division.
The successful candidate would be a key member of a small regional team which is responsible for managing internal and external marketing materials, branded collateral and advertisements to enhance and protect the Nomura brand.
The role will involve regular interaction with internal stakeholders including colleagues across business divisions, designers, vendor managers, and global Corporate Communications counterparts, as well as external parties such as sales managers at key media publications and agency representatives.
• Liaise with various internal stakeholders to manage the creation and execution of tangible and intangible marketing materials (e.g. brochures, pitch books, fact sheets, websites) for divisions across the business
• Contribute to Nomura’s social media program by generating content, posting regularly and creating metrics reports
• Contribute to Nomura’s global advertising campaign by managing Asia ex-Japan content for our thought leadership hub, generating ideas for advertising headlines and regularly liaising with the global marketing team and external agencies
• Run Nomura’s internal brand engagement program by managing the list of participants, creating monthly newsletters and proposing and conducting creative initiatives to continually engage the group.
• University graduate, ideally in a communications or marketing-related field
• Native English speaker with an eloquent command of both written and spoken English
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to engage with diverse (seniority, cross divisional, cross location) internal stakeholders
• Native or fluent Mandarin and / or Cantonese language skills are an advantage
• Work experience in a communications or marketing-related field