Business Analyst - Well Funded Start Up
- competitive package
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The GRACE Recruitment Group
- 18 août 17
Our client is a well-funded HR Technology platform that is making people’s lives easier We all care about building a world-class product for our customers and we expect that you will also. We are driven by our passion for solving problems and looking for like-minded individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
What you will do in this role:
Looking for a high performing, results oriented, technology savvy Business Analyst who will work closely with our technology team and the business to ensure that our 
- Respond to internal and external customer helpdesk tickets and track issues to completion.
- Assist cross functional teams with problem resolution and provide consultative services and guidance.
- Be proactive, identify trends and report root causes of issues as appropriate.
- Conduct data mining and analysis to identify process gaps via SQL queries.
- Act as a liaison between the sales resources, business, and development teams to research data issues and define business rules.
- Create Business Process Maps to document current and future state processes.
- Create written and graphic documentation to capture Business and Functional Requirements, including Use Case and Activity Diagram, as necessary.
- Assist in the development and execution of process improvements to reflect new business requirements.
The ideal person will have the following experience and bring:
- EDUCATION: BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field preferable.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-5 years of experience in a web/online environment (internet/startup or Consulting preferred).
- Understanding of enterprise software product life cycle, principles and process.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and basic SQL syntax for checking results in a database.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook; Visio is a plus.
- Able to quickly assess situations, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; ability to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Proactive and able to independently review and summarise release requirements and quickly become an expert on the feature areas.
- Able to identify, isolate and document defects with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to collaborate with stakeholders to identify needs through application design sessions.
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved and root causes identified.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and interact effectively with all levels of management with tact and professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills are written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Strong team player who can build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus and discipline.
- Have the ability to thrive in a high energy, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented.
- Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable.
- Ethical, fair and of high integrity.