- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Value Partners Limited
- 18 sept. 17
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com .
~~Value Partners is embarking on a major IT initiative, reengineering its systems infrastructure. This involves the wholesale replacement of its core systems through the definition and implementation of a new enterprise-wide data architecture.
We are therefore seeking a high caliber individual to help architect and implement its new data environment, encompassing the needs of all business units in a major Hong Kong fund management company.
Candidates should be aware that this is a “hands on” role and that they will be required to get involved in all stages of database modelling (definition through implementation).
- Responsible for end-to-end data architecture design – include data modeling, data migration and performance optimization
- Designing new fund management system and data warehouse which is more maintainable and extensible
- Defining enterprise data flow for integrations of different applications in OO perspective
- Working closely with business analysts and application teams to provide implementation solutions
- Coaching team members to implement the solutions aligning with design direction
- At least 10 years’ experience including 8 years data modeling of financial applications
- Experience in data migration and data warehouse design
- Experience in MS SQL or Oracle including development of data objects, views, stored procedures, user functions, performance tuning and reporting
- Experience in reporting tools – like Crystal Report or SSRS
- Experience in C#, Java or Python programming is preferred
- Knowledge of software management tools such Git, Jenkins and Jira
- Experience in leading team members and directing design solutions
- Excellent analytical and communication skills in solving problems
- Experience on fund management back office systems (e.g. Geneva, SimCorp, FIS VPM) is a plus
- Experience or knowledge in fund operation and account & valuations will be an advantage
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format to email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.