- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- 14 sept. 17
We are looking for a Finance Officer to support the Finance team in our Hong Kong Branch.
- Carry out day to day operations of accounting and payment function including reconciliations, cash flow projection, account receivable, account payable, maintenance of fixed assets inventory.
- Carry out month-end ledger closing activities and control activities.
- Prepare group financial reporting and regulatory reporting to relevant regulators.
- Participate in financial reporting/ regulatory reporting projects to streamline accounting and reporting process (including automation of HKMA returns).
- Prepare Branch income tax assessments, computations and related tax matters.
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Finance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting, preferably in banking industry or accounting firm.
- Knowledge of HKFRS/ IFRS and experience in preparing HKMA returns.
- Proactive work attitude, organizational ability and time management.
- Good analytical, technical, written and communication skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work / projects in the team.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required.