Financial Planning Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 19 août 17
Solicit insurance business and to provide after-sale services to the customers.
- Achieve sales target and business KPIs.
- Provide consultative insurance service to customers and offer solution to meet their needs.
- Work closely with Relationship Manager in achieving assigned business target and customer servicing.
- Act as an insurance specialist in branch and provide professional support in insurance products distribution and servicing.
- Meet service quality, compliance, operational excellence and any other standards defined in the bank.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
- Possess IIQAS for selling insurance products.
- Minimum 1 year of insurance selling experience in banking industry.
- Familiar with retail banking practices and products.
- Strong sales drive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.