Fund Operations Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
- 17 août 17
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only to keep pace with the world, but to grow in stature and to strive for high quality of services to our esteem clients. We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) for the following position.
- Prepare trade instruction and settlement, position reconciliation, corporate actions, fund expense payment processing and cash management, and coordinate with relevant internal and external parties
- Monitor investment position, cash flow, liquidity, and margin requirements
- Propose, improve and implement operation flows for new portfolios / funds managed
- Liaise with fund administrator for fund subscription and redemption, and official NAV reconciliations
- Liaise with the group finance, compliance and back office team on other fund operation issues
- Ensure that all accounting and funds related policies & procedures are in line with the compliance and regulatory bodies
- Participate in fund board meetings, fund year-end audits and FATCA reporting
- Assist in new fund registrations and counter-party onboarding process
- Degree holder in finance, accounting or business with CPA membership preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in buy-side/fund management preferred, other relevant experience in fund administration and custodian may be considered
- Strong knowledge of the whole investment operations workflow; knowledge in equity funds, bond funds and derivatives is preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while producing high quality work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details
- Excellent with Bloomberg, Excel, VBA and PMS systems
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website (http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 28430133.Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.