Manager / Associate Director, Merger & Acquisition
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 19 sept. 17
KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 10,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and regions, and have 189,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Corporate Finance is a global leader in M&A advisory with an international network of 1,800 corporate finance professionals in 51 countries. We have been consistently ranked as the number one global M&A advisor by number of completed transactions in the last four years (source: Thomson Financial).
Our team also provides integrated, independent funding advice (both equity and debt; domestic and cross border) for our clients via a global network of over 120 professionals based in the world’s major financial centres. It includes experienced banking and corporate finance professionals with extensive local and international capital market knowledge, coupled with strong relationships in the financial markets.
With our strong leadership and track record, our Corporate Finance team is experiencing rapid growth which offers significant career opportunities. We are now seeking talents in supporting our buy and sell side M&A transactions; listed company advisory; and fundraising activities including acquisition & growth finance; capital structuring; credit rating; debt restructuring and sourcing bank and non-bank capital.
Extensive role providing origination, analytical, structuring and execution support. Specific tasks will include:
- Assisting with client targeting and internal and external marketing
- Origination and assessment of deal opportunities, preparation and presentation of related materials
- Management and support of specific transactions through the deal life cycle including preparation of funding strategy, information memorandum, documentation and investor / lender dialogue
- Financial modelling and analysis of comparable companies, projects and assets
- Analysis of trends and issues in the financial markets; research of corporate and financial clients, industry sectors and / or projects
- Analysis and management of relationships with bank and non-bank investors
Experience and qualifications
Potential candidates will approach the role with energy, drive and the ability to take the initiative, and exhibit the following attributes:
- Undergraduate degree level and CFA and / or ACA qualified preferable
- SFC type 6 license representative preferable
- At least 5 years’ corporate finance experience acquired with high quality banks, M&A boutiques or professional firms and corporations
- Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong understanding of the regional business environment and financial markets
- Demonstrated experience of managing client engagements and proposals
- Team player with ability to work with different parts of the Firm and in high pressured environment and desire to build enduring relationships with market peers
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.