Process re-engineering, Assistant Vice President
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 12 sept. 17
My client is looking to hire a Process re-engineering, Assistant Vice President whose main responsibility is to collaborate with all the Operations teams to drive process improvements. To perform this role well, the candidates should have banking operations experience, statistics or data mining knowledge, process re-engineering experience (six sigma background is preferred), highly analytical and able to work with different levels of stakeholders.
He/She will drive and manage digital transformation projects and various initiatives to improve productivity and customer experience.
- Perform end-to-end reviews on processes with the objectives to improve productivity and customer experience.
- Initiate, coordinate and supervise digital transformation, innovation, process improvement and service excellence projects.
- Engage different key stakeholders to carry out project tasks and ensure deliverables according to sponsors' expectations, agreed time and cost estimates
- Facilitate project meetings and activities including brainstorming, decision making, issue resolution, workshop, etc.
- Enforce the risk management functions within the team to fulfill policies and regulatory compliance, perform regular assessments to identify risks and review control effectiveness
- Perform end-to-end reviews on processes, and identify opportunities for efficiency and control improvements.Initiate, oversee and manage digital transformation projects to ensure all aspects of the projects are planned, tracked and implemented to successful completion.
- Produce, report, and analyze MIS data.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com