- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 août 17
Product Development & Partnerships, Manager / Director (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing)
Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
The Manager/ Director - Product Development and Partnerships will lead product development efforts. The person will work across different line of businesses within Moody's to assess and enhance product offerings in the Greater China market. In addition, the individual will also work on the identification of potential partnership and acquisition targets and execution of the plan.
Role / Responsibilities:
Product Development responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts between Moody's businesses to enhance product offerings in Greater China
- Manage the product lifecycle from inception phase to go-to-market execution and continued product management.
- Build and maintain operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs.
- Evaluate potential partnerships and strategic alliances in the Greater China market; Identify and recommend opportunities to introduce new products or services, business lines or extensions in the Greater China market.
- Collaborate with product, sales & marketing team and research team to optimize product delivery where applicable.
- Work closely with the research team to develop, test and deliver the defined capabilities of the products.
- Oversee development and rollout of product enhancements.
- Partner with website developers to build a meaningful user experience.
- Identify possible partnership opportunities in Greater China region, conducting screening and due diligence in collaboration with the Corporate Development Team.
- Analyse feasibility of strategic partnerships as well as internal finance / accounting deliverables, including development of in-depth M&A transaction models, finance and accounting analyses and presentations to senior management.
- Provide significant support and oversight role for wide range of strategic and ad hoc research projects and deliverables. e.g., competitive landscape, strategic initiatives, buy versus build analyses, internal finance & accounting deliverables, Corporate Strategic Plan, Senior Management Onsite, etc.
- Track & report project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, strong command of accounting and M&A concepts and ability to create complex financial models, and translate complex financial concepts into readily explainable and practical recommendations.
- Familiarity of the key characteristics and dynamics of China's credit and capital market, familiar with credit ratings and credit risk solution products.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Research, Sales & Marketing, Project Management, as well as with external experts for product development effort.
- Demonstrated ability to track multiple programs concurrently and to report progress in an executive level dashboard to senior management.
- Self-learner with great capability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Equipped the ability and judgment to work with confidential material.
- Ability to drive improvement initiatives.
- Interest in emerging technologies.
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent), MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years' experience with track record of successful product development
- Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.