Product Manager, Business Banking
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Assist (Associate) Director, Business Banking Product on following matters:
1. Maximise profit contribution and market share from Business Banking Lending businesses in HK while managing cost according to plan
2. Formulate business strategies, customer value proposition and product development initiatives; ensure all initiatives are in line with overall Retail and Business Banking Business Goals.
3. Monitor market competition and manage to maintain the competitiveness in the market landscape.
4. Drive growth of new business, market share and other key objectives; Maximise Profitability by focusing on new customer acquisition strategies as well as customer life cycle management
5. Ensure delivery of quality customer service and implement strategies to implement a unique service experience to the customer
6. Ensure compliance to relevant regulations and controls
7. Identify business opportunities and risk by looking at various MI, including but not limited Credit Performance Data, Business Related KPI and Revenue and Cost Analysis
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Business Banking Lending Products (BIL/GIL/BWC)
a. Formulate strategies and initiatives with quantitative and qualitative analysis
b. Perform competitive analysis to ensure our competitiveness in relevant market segments
c. Execution of business strategies to ensure achievement of:
i. financial targets including: revenue, costs, and yield to ensure portfolio return fit in bank's required returns
ii. customer service quality: Turn Around Time, Treat Customer Fairly, Complaint Handling
d. Own E2E process TAT, cost and quality architecture & standards
e. Optimize portfolio return through improving promotion targeting, setting pricing strategy, credit facility utilization stimulation & product enhancements.
f. Acquire new profitable lending customers to grow the lending portfolio
g. Maintaining portfolio quality and credit loss rates within target norms
* Talent development
* Improve staff satisfaction and develop impact plan with staff
* Live the SCB Values in everyday working life
* Ensure strict compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities
* Responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating where needed
* Ensure that team members of are aware of the Group Policy and Standards of ML prevention and relevant local statutory requirements, and the relevant money laundering procedures and controls are in place and actually followed by all staff
Qualifications and Skills
Strong experience in finance or banking and understanding of the control environment
Attention to details with solid awareness of risk and control issues
Leadership skills and ability to lead discussions with multiple stakeholders to drive issues towards resolutions
Ability to manage and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders from all functions within the bank
Committed, meticulous, courageous, equipped with good communication and writing skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.