Regional Head of Operational Excellence
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 sept. 17
My client, a British Bank is looking for a Head of Operational Excellence looking after the Greater China North Asia region. He/She is responsible for driving Operational Excellence initiatives, conducting process re-engineering exercises to improve productivity, client experiences, regulatory compliance and cost efficiencies in Retail Banking, Greater China North Asia.
- Working with Group, Regional and Country stakeholders to identify and execute opportunities for process re-engineering in Retail Banking across the region, balancing cost and benefits of the proposed exercises.
- Streamline retail banking processes in accordance with Operational Risk Management Framework and other Group policies & regulations.
- Implementing effective risk management process to meet residual risks targets and in compliance with both internal Group policies and external regulations.
- Planning and co-ordinating country Operational Excellence workshops to identify and design process changes and the relating improvement programme.
- Report plan and results of the Operational Excellence programme to stakeholders in Group, Region and Country management.
- Provide guidance for Group / Regional / Country process initiatives, such as Global Process Standard, Global Process Instructions and Departmental Operations Instructions etc.
- At least 10 years Banking, Process and Client Management experiences in RETAIL BANKING
- Six Sigma trained with prior exposure in regional or group management (Dealing with multi-country and multi-functional stakeholders)
- A clear understanding of the Bank's approach to the management of operational risk and client experiences
- Experience in Project portfolio/programme management and good grasp of project management and process re-engineering methodologies
- Language skills : Cantonese, English and Mandarin a plus
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com