Tax - Corporate Services - Accounting Compliance & Reporting - Manager
- To be discussed
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 08 sept. 17
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join a global network that understands what businesses need to have access, visibility and control. Our market-leading approach combines extensive local compliance and accounting experience with a standard global compliance process and web-based tools to help you execute your job. In one country or many, you have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the compliance function, with tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation and tax accounting calculation support.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY’s Accounting Compliance & Reporting services provides a range of accounting, statutory reporting and tax compliance support to assist our clients on the internal finance functions, including bookkeeping, financial statements preparation and other accounting functions. We are looking for high caliber professionals to join us.
- Drive profitable growth of ACR services in Hong Kong and South China; actively seek for business development opportunities
- Build and develop a team of ACR professionals and champion the ACR deliver including bookkeeping, statutory financial reporting and review of internal control procedure for a portfolio of clients
- Ensure services are delivered to a high standard, on time, and within EY’s commercial operating model
- Develop and maintain senior internal and client relationships
- Provide technical excellence and support to existing clients of EY
- Provide thought leadership and an excellent market profile
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related disciplines, with at least six years of extensive working experience in accounting and financial reporting
- A holder of professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA, AICPA, CICPA or ACCA
- Working experience at Big 4 organizations, renowned consulting firms or MNCs an advantage
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of US GAAP, China GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills including MS Office, and integrated ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Dynamics, Oracle or similar)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time-management skills with strong sense of responsibilities
- Proven client management skills and a track record in building and maintaining client relationships
- Strong leadership skills and relationship building, developing and managing a team
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of the professional services environment
- Ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experienced and confident in communicating at senior levels of an organization
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese