Trader – Director / VP / Associate / Analyst
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Union International Financial Group Limited
- 18 août 17
As a wholly owned subsidiary of PPS International Holdings Limited (HKEx: 8201), Union International Financial Group delivers global coverage of prime brokerage and advisory services to emerging and established hedge funds, alternative investment managers, professional traders, proprietary trading firms and high net worth clients. Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business activities, we have the following opportunity for a high caliber professional who is motivated and technologically oriented.
- Assist in developing and implementing trading strategy in FX
- To manage the transaction and/or portfolio based risk generated in trading by measuring the risk and adhering to the defined risk management rules and processes
- Responsible for trading the margin FX, FX NDF, CFDs, Spot and Commodities businesses adding coverage for Stocks and Dealing desk, with the ownership to steer appropriate risk appetite for the sales flow.
- Lead proactive management of position via macroeconomics, Profit and Loss analysis, tools such as Stress Testing and active engagement with businesses. Review business requests, new products and new transactions, and ensure risk commensurate with business risk appetite.
- Ensure all regulatory changes are identified and implemented where relevant such as Stress Testing and Fundamental Review of Trading Book, while taking ownership and communicating to relevant business heads
- Ability to interact with senior management of the Company on challenges faced, within risk and in the business, with the capacity to balance and maintain a strong and supportive relationship with the business whilst maintaining independence and authority.
- Master's degree and professional finance qualification with quantitative discipline
- At least 6-10 years of relevant arrangement or liquidity risk management experience in FX, Treasury or Commodities businesses, preferably in FX or Commodities brokerages
- Robust understanding of FICC, equities products and emerging markets, as well counterparty risk management principles and the regulatory changes
- Ability to interact with front office and dealers and understand complex demands
- Knowledge of MT4 / MT5 system is a big plus
- Can-do attitude and entrepreneur thinking
- Strong communication skills in fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English