Finance Business Partner
- Excellent package
- Dublin, Leinster, Irlande
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paragon Executive
- 04 sept. 17
The company has already achieved great success locally and internationally and we are proud of building a world class business. To help us on our journey we now would like to partner with a commercial and ambitious finance manager, with integrity, to join our leadership team on our exciting journey ahead.
Finance Business Partner
Paragon Executive Intelligence is a successful recruitment firm based in Dublin city centre with a vision for global markets and office space in London and New York. The company has already achieved great success locally and internationally and we are proud of building a world class business. To help us on our journey we now would like to partner with a commercial and ambitious finance manager, with integrity, to join our leadership team on our exciting journey ahead.
Your role as Finance Business Partner, is to provide 'real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in Paragon’s decision making. This is a key hire for Paragon and will give the right individual an opportunity to instantly add value and also to develop their role as we continue to expand.
- Responsible for all finance related matters
- To give sound advice and support to the leadership team
- Develop and have ultimate ownership and responsibility for all financial reporting and all MI (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Provide accurate monthly management accounts including variance analysis for different teams
- Working as part of the senior management team to manage the growth and expansion of the company whilst assisting with the formation of a long term strategic plan
- Manage monthly payroll
- Oversee credit control and invoicing
- Build key internal and external relationships with staff and suppliers, managing key business relationships
- Manage annual budget with monthly actuals and regular reviews
- Manage sale forecasts against targets
- Manage cash flow with regular and accurate forecast models
- Reporting to the MD, CEO and Chair on the financial performance of the company ensuring the financial budgets and operational targets are achieved
- You will have a finance or business-related degree and you will hold a professional accounting qualification
- You will be recently qualified with proven work experience in an SME sized business
- You will have the ability to exercise control and compliance while standing over your own opinions and give advice
- You will be a problem solver who is self-propelled to arrive at a solution and deliver it with flair and energy
- You will have a general interest in business and a strong commercial awareness appreciating the needs of a business both from a revenue and operations perspective
- You will be a team player and enjoy helping others “together we are stronger”
- You will enjoy learning and developing new skills and have a can-do attitude
Paragon Executive is at a very exciting stage on its journey and is welcoming a person who sees an opportunity to grow with a company that enjoys international revenue streams and an exceptional team and culture.
For a confidential conversation please contact Mia Barry, Director, on +353867932189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org