Become the next Chief Internal Auditor - Position for Deputy Head of Internal Audit
- Package: Up to 105k + Benefits
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kingsley & Partners
- 20 mars 17
62.000 employees in 53 offices, spread over 35 countries: my client is truly one of the most stable banks in the world. With a profit of over €3bn in 2015 and a balance sheet of over €700bn, it offers a healthy financial environment to its employees and guarantees to its clients. This Bank has activities in Private, Corporate and Retail banking in Luxembourg and with a daughter company in Asset Management, it is constantly growing its activities.
Currently we are recruiting a highly experienced and skilled Internal Auditor to become the right hand of the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Salary up to 105k + Benefits
- Have the chance to manage a team
- Hand out trainings to other team members
- Have strong ties with the head of Internal audit and other managers
- Work on cross-border issues and, if you desire, go abroad to work in another branch
- Have growth opportunities throughout the Group, worldwide
- Review the determination of Risks and Controls
- Hand out trainings to team members (Juniors and Seniors)
- Identify risks and weaknesses
- Supervise the local team in Luxembourg
- Suggest improvements and define the strategy with the Chief Internal Auditor
- Help define the Internal Audit Plan
- Act as the main contact in case of absence of the CIA
- Have a clear overview of the internal audit department and signal issues promptly
- A relevant experience in Internal Audit at a well-established Bank of at least 7 years
- Fluent (!) in French and English speech and writing
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Great analytical skills
- A hands-on mentality
- Good leadership skills, Proactive attitude and autonomous worker
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants, Gillian and Faissal, are available anytime to answer your questions.
Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland-based boutique, Kingsley & Partners provides
utmost quality services when it comes to recruitment solutions in the areas of wealth management, compliance, risk and audit roles. Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Keywords/Mots-clés: Compliance / Conformité / Risk / Risque / Audit / AML / KYC / PEP / Analyste / Analyst / Finance / Legal / Trust / Banque / Bank / FATCA / Fonds d’investissement / Funds / Manco / Asset Management / Fiscalité / Compta / Lawyer / Avocat / Fidu / Réviseur / Jurist / Juriste / Gestion / Private banking / Banque privée / Fiscaliste / Ouverture de comptes / Onboarding / Financial Crime / CTF / Payment Services / Diligence / LBA / Crossborder / Directives / Règlementation / Regulation / Tax / Anti-Money Laundering / Blanchiment d’argent / Regulatory / Cross-border / Acceptance committee / Comité d’acceptation / CSSF / LBA / CDB / OBA-FINMA / Embargo / Rules / On-boarding