Client Services Ops Manager
- Not Specified
- CDI, Plein-temps
- State Street
- 20 févr. 17
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street Bank is seeking an experienced fund administration manager to lead and develop a group of 6 persons in order to provide oversight and control of the fund administration process. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a fast paced and dynamic environment within a leading financial institution. The chosen candidate will also have client exposure (internal and external) and will liaise closely with senior managers to achieve a high level of service to our clients.
- Share your expertise with the team members and assist them in finding the resolution process in case of complex queries
- Review the deliverables/ outputs prior to be send to the client and ensure high quality client service
- Ensure the team reports and escalates exceptions/risk incidents in a timely manner
- Complete daily operations linked to complex client requests
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of sending NAV prices
- Be reactive with both internal and external client requests
- Assist the manager with coordination of work, auditors and the internal control department
- Participate in cross departmental meetings and projects
- Monitor and review daily work of Client Support Specialist 1 to ensure accurate and timely publication of Net Asset Value. May perform the duties of the Client Support Specialist 1 or 2, if required.
- Identify and resolve work processing issues. Make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Monitor day-to-day service delivery of Business Unit Shared Service and Centers of Excellence for assigned accounts.
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Provide timely and accurate customized client reporting.
- Validate and approve monthly invoices (bills).
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- 3-4 years of experience within a fund accounting function
- Previous experience of managing or leading a team would be an advantage
- Computer competence (MS Office)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg Investment Fund Industry
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills towards internal and external service providers
- Be a team player, work together with the team in order to reach the common goals set at the beginning of the year
- Client focus; provide excellent service and build a good relationship with the client based on knowledge of their needs
- Risk management; be vigilant to the risks associated to the activity and ensure a timely escalation to the management