- negotiable depending on experience
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroder Investment Management (Luxembourg) S.A
- 10 août 17
Looking for experienced DBA of Microsoft SQL technology for a leading global financial services firm. Outline of responsibilities: To provide support to the business and development using the skills listed in the Technical Requirements. On a rota basis, to provide out of hours On Call support.
Looking for experienced DBA of Microsoft SQL technology for a leading global financial services firm.
Outline of responsibilities:
To provide support to the business and development using the skills listed in the Technical Requirements.
On a rota basis, to provide out of hours On Call support.
• Administer Microsoft SQL 2008 & 2014 servers
• Create stored procedures and triggers
• Write SSIS packages when required
• Support SQL server tasks such as planning, designing, implementing, replicating, maintaining and performance monitoring
• Maintain a high standard of security for the protection of the data
• Provide assistance to the developers; establish procedures and standards of application implementation.
• Establish and maintain production environment SQL code standards
• Provide support to the Development team regarding SQL queries and processes
• Troubleshoot SQL Reports, daily processes, and stored procedures
• Devise, develop and implement disaster recovery and archiving procedures
• Provide support for in-house built applications: Investigate, diagnose and provide solutions through the development of fixes;
• Propose technical solutions to business requirements;
• To be able to work in a team and equally capable to work autonomously;
• To stay abreast of new technology and integrate into new business solutions as appropriate
Education & Training/Qualifications:
• At least 2 to 5 years in a Support role with technologies listed in the technical requirements.
• Written and spoken English. Other languages would be advantageous.
• Experience of working in a structured development and project environment.
• Knowledge of a Transfer Agency system or financial industry experience would be beneficial.
• Interest in understanding the business requirements and operational processes behind it.
Schroders Luxembourg uses a Microsoft Development Platform.
• Integration Services
• Reporting Services
• Analysis Services