Senior Accounting Analyst (m/f) - Banking sector
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 17 févr. 17
We are recruiting a Senior Accounting Analyst for a private bank with a sound knowlege of IFRS principles.
You are in charge of financial reporting under LuxGaap, IFRS (for consolidation of the Group) and FinRep. In addition, you produce and analyze the internal and legal reporting and are in charge of the consolidation of the subsidiaries and branches.
You monitor the chart of accounts and make sure they are in line with regulatory developments or the introduction of new products. You prepare the annual statements and participate in the development of the IT Accouting tools
The candidate profile
- You hold a university degree in accounting or economics;
- You have at least five years of professional experience in accounting within a bank or in audit managing a banking portfolio;
- You are have solid knowledge of IFRS, and ideally LuxGaap,
- You are familiar with treasury products (IRS, Repo's, securities portfolio ..).
- You are comfortable with IT tools.
- You have excellent analytical skills, rigorous and able to work autonomously
- Fluency in French is a must with a good level of English
Our client is a prestigious wealth management bank