Senior Banking Accountant (m/f)
Our Finance Excellence team provides finance departments of major organizations with customised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.Our Finance Excellence team provides finance departments of major organizations with customised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
What is it about?
As a Senior Banking Accountant, you will:
- Coordinate with your team the day-to-day bookkeeping activities for your own portfolio of banking clients
- Ensure the preparation of the annual financial statements and periodic reports under :
- Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Regulatory supervisor framework (COREP, FINREP)
- Prepare consolidated financial information
- Coordinate indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Cultivate effective client relationships and liaise with client’s management, client’s controllers, finance teams and auditors
- Manage and coach project teams on various assignments
- Participate to add-hoc projects related to accounting
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Demonstrate a strong accounting experience (between 3 and 5 years) in the banking sector
- Show deep knowledge of LuxGaap and IFRS
- Be detail-focused, quality-oriented, proactive
- Have excellent organisational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be committed to share your know-how with the team
- Be fluent in English and French. German is considered as an asset.
What do we offer?
Get hired as Senior Banking Accountant and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?