Supervisor Risk Department - Management Company
- • Up to 100k + Bonus that can go up to three months of salary
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kingsley & Partners
- 20 févr. 17
Our client is an international Bank with locations in more than 40 countries and over 10.000 employees. By investing in their own people, they succeed in keeping employees motivated, satisfied and consequently happy. The Luxembourgish Management Company of the Bank is the most successful of all, showing increasing figures year after year. They accomplish this by providing professional assistance with a very personal touch to their clients. Being highly committed to ensuring the best service, time after time they manage to meet with the clients’ needs. We are currently recruiting a ‘Supervisor of the Risk Department’ for this ManCo.
What will you benefit from?
- Be part of a familiar setting and have close contacts with the upper management
- Be part of a thriving organization with a solid structure
- Manage your own agenda and therefore have a great work-life balance
- Be the right hand of the CRO and learn from the best professionals on the market
- Up to 100k + Bonus that can go up to three months of salary
- Lead the development and implementation of the Risk strategy
- Conduct Risk controls in compliance with ruling policies and regulations
- Develop the Bank’s Risk Management groundwork and make sure this is integrated in the strategy
- Stay in alignment with new regulations, keep up to date with new approaches and choose the best methodology in order to ensure efficient work
- Be a part of different committees regarding policy changes and/or technical enhancements
- Deliver appropriate advice in regard to new initiatives with the purpose of building in fitting controls for possible risks
Profile and Key expertise
- You have at least 5 years of experience Risk Officer, preferably at a Management Company
- You possess excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have strong leadership skills and are able to influence team members
- You are energetic, proactive and independent
- You have strong knowledge of CSSF regulations
- Your IT-skills are of high quality (VBA, EXCELL, MACRO, …)
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants, Charlotte and Faissal, are available anytime to answer your questions.
Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland-based boutique, Kingsley & Partners provides
utmost quality services when it comes to recruitment solutions in the areas of wealth management, compliance, risk and audit roles. Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Keywords/Mots-clés: Compliance / Conformité / Risk / Risque / Audit / AML / KYC / PEP / Analyste / Analyst / Finance / Legal / Trust / Banque / Bank / FATCA / Fonds d’investissement / Funds / Manco / Asset Management / Fiscalité / Compta / Lawyer / Avocat / Fidu / Réviseur / Jurist / Juriste / Gestion / Private banking / Banque privée / Fiscaliste / Ouverture de comptes / Onboarding / Financial Crime / CTF / Payment Services / Diligence / LBA / Crossborder / Directives / Règlementation / Regulation / Tax / Anti-Money Laundering / Blanchiment d’argent / Regulatory / Cross-border / Acceptance committee / Comité d’acceptation / CSSF / LBA / CDB / OBA-FINMA / Embargo / Rules / On-boarding