CDD Admin & Support Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 19 sept. 17
CDD Admin & Support Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance and global trade and receivables finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Business Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps customers make the most of opportunities for their businesses.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of CDD Admin & Support Manager.
- Manage the team to provide support to the RM in delivering a relationship management service which provides value-added advice and guidance to customers, prospects and professionals.
- Owning the customer experience, ensuring service excellence at all times, for all aspects of any customer or prospect's interaction with HSBC.
- Deliver all aspects of the operating plan, with emphasis on the recognition, monitoring & mitigation of both operational & financial crime risk
- Closely manage the cost profile of the area to ensure an appropriate return on any investment, and continuous improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Ensure that CMs accurately identify and meet customer needs, delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Take a hands-on approach to performance management
- Minimise operational losses
- Initiate & monitor Improvement Plans at both centre & CM level, to create a culture which drives continuous improvement through open & honest feedback and coaching
- Control of losses within defined appetite
- Provide the support required by the RM/IRM in ensuring we identify customer needs and assist in the delivery of solutions, products and services appropriate to meet customer need
- Help to improve customer engagement
- Maintaining excellent communication with Group colleagues to ensure a joined up approach to customer needs
- Take personal ownership of the customer experience, and ensure all team members take personal responsibility for managing their customers' total relationship with HSBC
- Act as a point of escalation and reference for internal colleagues and support both new and existing colleagues
- Lead, motivate and inspire the team to achieve the Group strategy and business objectives
- Manage the team to effectively adhere to all necessary risk, credit and operational procedures
- Adhere to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation and regulatory risk.
- Ensure credit and operational quality is not compromised in the pursuit of income
- Degree Holder in related field with 5-8 years working experience
- Knowledge of the Commercial Banking market both globally and specifically relating to the local environment, including the competitive landscape, with a detailed knowledge of competitor propositions.
- Honed analytical skills, with a strong emphasis on credit and operational risk
- Visible and motivational leadership, ability to influence others
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a particular emphasis upon inspiring, influencing and negotiating in dealing with customers and colleagues
- Enthusiasm for collective management and the need to drive behavioural change, with an absolute intolerance of mediocrity
- Ability to effectively plan and organise, with tenacity to drive through results
- Innovative with a flair for solving problems
- Commercial acumen
- CDD / FCC knowledge