Manager - Private Clients Services
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- La Valette, Il-Belt Valletta, Malte
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
- 16 août 17
Founded in Luxembourg 14 years ago, Alter Domus has continually expanded its global service offer and today counts 32 offices and desks across four continents. This international network enables clients to benefit globally from the expertise of over 1150 experienced professionals active in fund administration, corporate secretarial, accounting, consolidation, tax and legal compliance and debt administration services.
An opportunity has arisen for a Manager to join our growing and dynamic Corporate Services Department in Malta to take full responsibility for a portfolio of clients and management of a team. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and expand the existing portfolio of clients to offer the following services : Trusts and Foundations, Residence, Yachts and Aircraft, with the intention to reach an ambitious growth plan;
- Follow closely local and international regulatory updates that affect the industries we operate in and in particular our clients;
- Acting as a trusted advisor and consultant to our clients in terms of regulatory challenges;
- Develop our current systems and procedures to cope with the increased demand from our clients;
- Ensure proper communication on regulatory and business challenges throughout the organisation;
- Work on proposals and on-boarding for new clients and new engagements. Your work will include scoping, costing, team allocation and drafting service agreements.
- You hold a Degree in Law, Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance;
- Experience working with a portfolio of clients in the field of Residence, Yachts and Aircraft, Trust and Foundations;
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the field of Regulatory Services in Malta;
- Flair to meet people and build business relationships.