- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 août 17
Associate, Digital Design & Client Experience
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.As a country Digital Web Manager, you will manage, optimise, improve Standard Chartered website according to the business requirements from various retail stakeholders. This position will report to the Director of Global Web Management and Platform.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- * Manage and implement on-going content updates according to business requirements including loading of marketing campaign pages, daily information such as fees and interest rates, update to product offerings, or regulatory alerts and notices.
- * Ensure content update request is performed in timely manner per SLA, Group Guidelines and best practices.
- * Implement all-inclusive functionalities to our digital platforms based on proven experience, resulting in tangible results (increased alternative browsing, logins, enquiries and transactions).
- * Review the adoption of all-inclusive functionalities.
- * Conduct monthly benchmark updates.
- * Ensure implementation is fully tested, working functionally and perfect visually according to requirements.
- * Work closely and communicate with stakeholders on content update requests requirement to ensure smooth and timely implementation.
- * Ensure team lead is aware of any potential risks in a timely manner.
- * Support scheduled web content publishing to meet all business requirements.
- * Build relationship with various kind of stakeholders, such as Product, Marketing, Corporate Affairs, etc.
- * Discover, diagnose, and report Web site problems, including broken links (both internal and external), typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.