Branch Manager, Branch Banking
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 20 août 17
Branch Manager, Branch BankingRoles and Responsibilities:
The Branch Manager is responsible to achieve the following attributes:
Service / Compliance
- Manage resources in the branch, implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery.
- Ensure that the branch premises are properly maintained and aligned to the Bank's marketing guidelines.
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank's operational standards and requirements are adhered to.
- Manage effective channel migration programmes.
- Manage resources in the branch, provide coaching & motivation to staff to optimise financial contribution of the branch.
- Ensure that the branch is geared towards contributing to the financial performance through active referrals.
- Provide leadership in the branch.
- Provide effective communications and feedbacks to and from the branch.
- At least 5 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales
- University degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a ten
*LI - QSH