Business Analyst - Cash Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 18 août 17
Business Analyst - Payment/Cash management team. Ensure all activities are performed on schedule within quality standards, manage projects and resources, monitors progress and assist with planning and budget, communicate with deployment team for delivery, propose solutions for new requirements, provide and monitor 3rd Level application support, organize problem solving sessions for issues in production. Requirements: 5 years of relevant business analyst experience with banking IT systems
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Department overview CBI (Core Banking IT) is in charge of the development and maintenance of the International Core Banking System of Credit Agricole CIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, letters of credit …), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
This role is within the Payment management team.
- Ensures all activities under her/his responsibility are performed on schedule within quality standards
- Manages the projects and resources linked to the modules under his responsibility
- Monitors the progress of the project and respects planning and budget
- Makes sure the team members observe and respect CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB code of conduct
- Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support
- Report to the team head and escalate if any problems
- Understand the changes linked to Payment Processing
- According to discussion with developers, propose solutions for the new requirements
- Keep up to date the existing documentation (presentation of the tool, use guide…)
- Manage estimation and planning for the daily work
- Provide and monitor 3rd Level application support under the team scope
- Organize Problem solving sessions to understand why we had issues in production
- Be pro-active to propose improvement on current application
Qualifications and Profile
- At least 5 years relevant business analyst experience with banking IT systems
- At least 3 years of experience in Project management
- Good knowledge in Payment area like interaction with Clearing, payment file format ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Experience in MS Project
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Strong analytic skills
- Capable to effectively interact with technical team
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team spirit - Like explain and share knowledge
- Hands on and versatile
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.