Corporate Secretarial Senior Manager
- Up to $9000
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia , Numéro de Licence EA : 15C7420
- 20 sept. 17
An international integrated professional services firm with an established presence in Singapore offering assurance, tax consulting, internal audit, corporate advisory, accounting and corporate secretarial services has a new opening for a Corporate Secretarial Senior Manager role.
The role will include but definitely not limited to:
• Management and maintenance of a portfolio of local and overseas entities that we administer on behalf of our clients
• Maintain statutory records.
• Company and other type of legal entity formations.
• Issuing share certificates and recording transfers and allotment of shares
• Prepare minutes and resolutions of Directors and Shareholders.
• General corporate secretarial duties
• Lead and manage a team including ensuring smooth running of the department
This role requires 8 years experience in the corporate secretarial field and the candidate should ideally be a Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA) Graduate. The ideal candidate will come from a corporate secretarial service industry or in-house corporate secretarial role with the ability to lead and manage a team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Employment Agency License Number: 15C7420
Registration Number: R1767553