Customer Service Manager, Branch Banking
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 17 août 17
Customer Service Manager, Branch BankingThe Customer Service Manager reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for managing a branch in its operations, resource management as well as staff development. The incumbent is self- driven, exhibits unparalleled top-tiered service delivery and support and not only inspires others but leads by example as well.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day branch operations which includes cash management, ensuring full compliance with all laid down procedures and processes.
- Lead and Manage day to day branch operations with focus on consistent delivery of excellent customer experience.
- Ensure full compliance to the laid down procedures and processes.
- Works independently and takes ownership of issues, including accurate and proper records management and tactful resolutions of queries and escalations from both internal and external customers.
- Manages all resources at the branch in support of planned financial targets for Personal Banking & or Premier onshore segment (where applicable).
- Ensure that branch premises are properly maintained and aligned to the Bank's marketing guidelines.
- Provide Operational support to staff including guiding them on the Bank's policies and procedures on operational matters.
- Proactively feedback and involved in process streamlining/ improvement of branch processes to improve operational efficiency and provide better customer service
- Diploma or degree in Banking or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant banking experience.
- Exhibits leadership and management skills that inspires high performance from staff.
- Operational knowledge of branch banking regulations.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers.