- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 juil. 17
Digital Capabilities - Governance & Reporting Manager
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.The role is as a member of a small core team that is acting as a coordination/oversight PMO over remaining major programme stream efforts - interjecting and supporting as needed. Ensuring a 'joined up' approach to articulating and delivering Business Value. The project streams will have major deliverables and may have teams of 50+ FTE. The focus of the role is to lead the Strategic Programme function including manage cross-programme dependencies. As a small team you will be expected to work on any and all items that include management of other team members' responsibilities, as needed.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain the framework for Retail Project Governance and ensure a structure is in place in terms of governing projects with formal approving authorities.
- Report progress of the project in accordance with project governance standards.
- Ensuring compliance with Retail, IPG Group Governance and other relevant governance guidelines as well as prepare and coordinate for any audit and regulatory requirements.
- Planning, coordination and preparation of governance meetings (e.g. MT/LT, PSC, PMG, GoRC, PGC, PIC and other Group Board Committees)
- Compile and circulate Steering Committee papers to ensure consistency of format and timeliness of circulation
- Drafting and distribution of Committee meeting minutes and ensure timely and effective follow-up on action items
- Contribute to benefits outcomes review
- Maintaining the PMO library including submitted papers and meeting minutes of various Governance forums
- Supporting the engagement with senior managers and global and functional heads across Business, ITO, Legal & Compliance, FCC, etc.
- Tracking and responding to the PSC Group Business COO and Segment COO and Country Management requests
- Proactive engagement of stakeholders and management of expectations
- Reviewing the suitability of work stream updates and papers submitted to various Governance forums and enforce high standards
- Following up on actions and submitting papers to the relevant Governance Committees (e.g. Retail MT/GoRC/PGC)
- Tracking and submission of projects budgets / financials / forecasts to PSC and/or RETAIL Finance as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Domain expertise: Ability to make connections between seemingly disparate parts and identify risks and opportunities so as to flag to project managers key areas of potential challenges and critical path impacts. Proficiency in preparing and maintaining reports that articulate the project status clearly and aid project teams in tracking project progression.
- A 'can do' attitude committed to doing 'what it takes' to deliver. 'Agile' mindset. Whilst not being the subject matter expert, having the ability to learn quickly, listen, synthesise the issues and articulate for senior management with recommendations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: PowerPoint, Excel, written & oral.
- Strong financial management capabilities: budget tracking, planning, forecast and variance explanations
- To the extent required to productively collaborate with ITO - a good grasp IT architecture, platforms, software delivery and related testing principles. Coding experience a plus.
- Diligent and detail-orientated. Understand the MT/LT work demands and the variable working hours this may require.
- Ability to create effective work relationships across functions & borders at both junior and senior levels of the bank.
- Sound knowledge of risk governance frameworks & processes
- Possess strong analytical/critical-thinking skills. Focused, organised and results-oriented.
- Experience in designing, building, maintaining cross-functional, multi-workstream programme artefacts (e.g. Dependency management, GANTT charts and CRAID logs)
- Experience in vendor management: IT vendors, software developers and Big 4 consulting. Comfortable reviewing legal/contractual agreements. Understand and have engaged with SCM practices.
- Experience with audits and assurance efforts; both internal (e.g. GIA, OR) and external (e.g. UK/US regulators)
- Tools: Experience with Microsoft project and Clarity ('Workwise')
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.