Employee Banking Client Acquisition
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5502
- 07 août 17
The role holder is primarily responsible for the pro-active acquisition of retail clients through customised value propositions and to source for Employee Banking (EB) opportunities via business to business correspondence. Source for acquisition opportunities by working on the Bank's Corporate Institutional Banking Clients (CIB) and Commercial Banking Clients (CB) listing and other corporate listings via referrals, networking and cold calls. Deepen client relationships via timely servicing and products cross sell based on needs based scenarios.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a high level of client service by responding timely and accurately to enquiries by corporate Employee Banking (EB) clients and their staff.
- Acquire EB clients through regular rhythmic contacts with CIB, TB (Transaction Banking), CB and other channels in the Bank.
- Obtain EB event opportunities via referrals, networking and cold calls and execute them professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Increase the professional domain information and product knowledge through regular trainings and briefings conducted by Sales Team Managers (STMs), Product teams, Client Value Proposition (CVP) and Portfolio team and other relevant trainers.
- Deepen the clients relationship with the Bank by increasing the PPC (Product per customer) ratio by introducing and selling to clients relevant products on needs based scenario.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant B2B and B2C sales/acquisition experience with a proven sales track record is desirable.
- Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skills.
- Able to articulate, and hold a corporate presentation to key stakeholders.
- Team player with initiative and assertiveness.
- Energetic, highly motivated and possess a strong drive to succeed
- Client relationship management, negotiation & objection handling skills are essential.
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations.
- Commitment to quality in performing required tasks.
- CMFAS paper BCP, PGI, M5, M9, M9A and HI