Junior Fund Administrator
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Partners Group AG
- 19 sept. 17
The person we are looking for will be part of the Investment Data Services team in Singapore which is responsible for recording transactions between investment vehicles, partnerships and portfolio companies and for the valuations of the investments within our products.
The person we are looking for will be part of the Investment Data Services team in Singapore which is responsible for recording transactions between investment vehicles, partnerships and portfolio companies and for the valuations of the investments within our products. Valuations on portfolio company level as received from partnerships are analyzed and inputted into our web-based database. Several checks (reconciliations) are to be done to ensure correct valuations, compliance with existing procedures and correct exposures for the manifold reporting to demanding clientele.
This demanding and challenging job gives detailed insight into the very heart of the interesting private equity business and offers you an international working environment in a dynamic team.
Main tasks of this role include:
- Receiving of partnership reports and checking for its completeness
- Filing of partnership reports, correspondences and other relevant documents into our electronic filing system
- Processing of partnership reports
- Analyzing and determining correct valuations of our investments
- Reconciling cash flows (capital calls, distributions etc) and portfolio positions per our system records against partnership reports
- Updating our system records with respect to net asset values, portfolio positions and cash flows of our investments
- Support the fund monitoring process
- Tracking key financial figures and investment information for private companies.
- Other ad hoc projects and duties
What we expect:
- University degree, with emphasis on Accounting, Finance or Business administration
- Preferably 1 year of working experience.
- Basic knowledge on key financial figures
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office
For this position we are looking for a team player, capable of working efficiently as well as managing deadlines successfully. Furthermore, the successful candidate is interactive, works reliably, has profound self-organization skills and pays attention to detail.
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat, and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.