- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 sept. 17
Manager, Wealth Management Proposition Design
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
* The objective of this role is to support the design and delivery of SCB's Wealth Management proposition targeting affluent, emerging affluent and HNI consumers by developing best-in-class wealth management offerings against our target investing experience.
* Core responsibility will be to coordinate and liaise with countries on requirements to ensure product design, adoption and usage is consistent with country's needs and ecosystem
* Key stakeholders will be global wealth heads, retail banking heads and country teams.
* He / She is jointly accountable for the WM performance as measured by growth in number of active wealth customers, wealth client deepening metrics, customer satisfaction with Wealth and adoption of new products delivered
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities will be:
1. New propositions design
* Benchmarking of competitor wealth management offerings, both in the "offline" and the digital domain, to identify best practices to leverage
* Work with country product, sales and process teams to identify key client wealth needs and gaps in current product and delivery proposition
* Support global product heads in the design of new wealth management offerings spanning advisory, investments and insurance - initiate product features, analyse wealth client needs, collaborating on development and consumer testing
* Work as part of cross functional teams to conceptualise, design and build products
* Collaborate with marketing to position and market existing wealth capabilities and solutions, tailored to respective client segments' needs.
2. Support design and execution of wealth analytics agenda
* Perform customers and performance analyses to gain in-depth understanding of purchase behaviour and preferences, levers of growth and depth of wealth management relationships.
* Conduct rigorous data analytics linked to draw out insights on product usage, needs and linkage to business KPIs and outcomes.
* Leverage data analytics to uncover untapped opportunities to deepen / broaden wealth penetration, including new to wealth and dormant client reactivation.
* Link analytics insights to actions required in the business to drive profitable growth
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge and experience in Finance / Wealth Management
- Background and interest in new digital trends in wealth management
- Prior experience in cross-functional problem solving roles
- The successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions, connecting the dots, performing analyses independently, and communicating findings in a clear and concise way. He/she must display strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level executives
- Key skills are: Organisational and analytical; Problem solving; Excellent communication
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.