Private Bank Assistant
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 07C5595
- 18 août 17
A fantastic position has arisen within a well-regarded Private Bank for a Private Banking Assistant to join a highly successful and upbeat team.
A well-regarded Private Bank
This fast-paced and dynamic role will see you responsible for organising, and preparing for, client and business development meetings including client information documentation. You will handle customer bank transfers and payments, FX transactions, the monitoring and fixing of bank deposits and the execution and monitoring of securities transactions. Your organisational skills will shine as you help prepare account opening documentation and undertake customer reviews. Your impressive customer focus will be instrumental as you liaise with customers, respond to queries and work towards developing and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- Degree holder with 3-5 years of relevant experience in client servicing, operations or sales support within a Private Bank
- Professional certification in CACS 1 and 2
- Brilliant knowledge of investments and the relevant regulations and due diligence processes.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An unwavering dedication to delivering first class service internally and externally.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref No, HK9288741 by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1107980