- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 01 août 17
Relationship Manager, Employee Banking
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
The role holder is primarily responsible for the pro-active acquisition of retail clients through customised value propositions and to source for Employee Banking (EB) opportunities via business to business correspondence. Source for acquisition opportunities by working on the Bank's Corporate Institutional Banking Clients (CIB) and Commercial Banking Clients (CB) listing and other corporate listings via referrals, networking and cold calls. Deepen client relationships via timely servicing and products cross sell based on needs based scenarios.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Provide a high level of client service by responding timely and accurately to enquiries by corporate Employee Banking (EB) clients and their staff.* Acquire EB clients through regular rhythmic contacts with CIB, TB (Transaction Banking), CB and other channels in the Bank.* Obtain EB event opportunities via referrals, networking and cold calls and execute them professionally with internal and external stakeholders.* Increase the professional domain information and product knowledge through regular trainings and briefings conducted by Sales Team Managers (STMs), Product teams, Client Value Proposition (CVP) and Portfolio team and other relevant trainers. * Deepen the clients relationship with the Bank by increasing the PPC (Product per customer) ratio by introducing and selling to clients relevant products on needs based scenario.
Qualifications and Skills
* Relevant B2B and B2C sales/acquisition experience with a proven sales track record is desirable.* Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skills.* Able to articulate, and hold a corporate presentation to key stakeholders.* Team player with initiative and assertiveness.* Energetic, highly motivated and possess a strong drive to succeed* Client relationship management, negotiation & objection handling skills are essential.* Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations.* Commitment to quality in performing required tasks.* CMFAS paper BCP, PGI, M5, M9, M9A and HI
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.