- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 août 17
Team Manager, Independent Sales Operations
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.The Independent Sales Operations unit is primarily responsible for the pre-checks required under the Balanced Scorecard Framework regulated by MAS. The team conducts documentation reviews relating to BSC requirements within Consumer Banking Singapore. This is to ensure regulatory and Group requirements are fulfilled, and as well as strengthen controls over Fair Dealing Guidelines / Treating Customer Fairly and frauds. The team places particular emphasis on :1. To manage and maintain oversight of the Independent Sales Operations Team and the migrated partners in conducting the checks required as part of the BSC framework:2. To provide management oversight on all results of the checks completed and table in the relevant platform. 3. To maintain governance and due diligence over the migrated partners and establish the relevant process with the migrated partners.4. To establish feedback loop with business & compliance on review activities and ensure activities are compliant with existing policies & procedures 5. To work with relevant business unit to ensure adequate follow-up & closure of issues raised by internal / external reviewers, regulators & Compliance6. To review exceptions/ deviations & identify potential risk hotspots with month on month assessment of rework statistics 7. To escalate on potential cases of review to relevant stakeholders to assess regulatory reporting requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. To manage and maintain oversight of the Independent Sales Operations Team and the migrated partners to ensure the following:a) Proactively monitor the quality of the sales fulfilment/delivery process by conducting pre-transaction checks as per checklist requirements aligned with post-transaction checks conducted by CAUb) Proactively monitor the timeliness of the sales documentation checks and ensure adherence to the stipulated time framec) Drive relevance & timeliness of call-backs for selected clients or selected repsd) Reinforce Fair Dealing Guidelines / Treating Customers Fairly principles within the sales processe) Ensure integrity of call-back (for selected client or selected rep) / monitoring resultsf) Conduct call monitoring when reviewing rework and rectification responses to ensure the sales reps have rectified correctly2. To provide management oversight on all results of the checks completed and table in the relevant platform a) Ensure that all documentations (both wealth and bancassurance) are checked within the stipulated regulatory time frame of T+5 and escalate for cases failing to adhere to.b) Provide oversight to the management team on error rates, rework rates as well as ageing trending. c) Provide exception alerts for escalation when assurance check reviews of flow-products (restricted securities) have not been sold in accordance to established sales process (e.g. Invalid AI status; Invalid CIP status ; Unauthorized Override; Invalid CKA/CAR) and ensure timely escalation & follow through on all exceptions raised. d) Ensure that remediation is correctly done and closures to remediation must be tracked & completed. Any exceptions which could not be rectified must be escalated to relevant stakeholders via the escalation process, & tracked till closure.3. To maintain governance and due diligence over the migrated partners and establish the relevant process with the migrated partners.a) To be fully conversant with outsourcing policy and regulation.b) To ensure quality and timely completion of annual due diligence c) To ensure timely escalation and resolution of outsourcing related risks and compliance issuesd) To ensure full participation in the service review meeting to raise any issues relating to the migrated partner 4. To establish feedback loop with business & compliance on review activities and ensure activities are compliant with existing policies & proceduresa. Flag all potential exceptions to front line staff, and monitor for rectification within I + 3 (I = day of identification of error). A daily error tracker will be sent by the Central team to the front line to share common errors found and aging of the rectifications. All rectifications to be accurately recorded in the team tracker for reporting and monitoring purpose.b. Escalate deviations in transactions (including cases where customer could not be contacted) and escalate to team manager, line manager and WM reps. All deviations and un-contactable cases identified to be accurately recorded in the team tracker for reporting and monitoring purpose.c. Escalate call back cases where client provide complaints / feedbacks to CCU / respective line managers for action. Follow up and ensure closure on these escalated cases. All such escalations must be recorded in the team tracker for reporting and monitoring purpose.5. To work with relevant business unit to ensure adequate follow-up & closure of issues raised by internal / external reviewers, regulators & Compliance6. To review exceptions/ deviations & identify potential risk hotspots with month on month assessment of rework statistics 7. To escalate on potential cases of review to relevant stakeholders to assess regulatory reporting requirements.Key Measureable:The performance of the manager will be measured by:1. An effective assurance review function that WM controls are in place and working as intended and in line with the BSC framework. Where gaps exist, these should be highlighted to management for corrective and preventive actions to be taken. 2. Quality MI is produced and applied for risk reporting and monitoring3. Quality and timely annual due diligence conducted for the outsourced arrangement.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant sales related / control experience / document check experience
- Fluency on sales processes and control requirement
- Basic Legal and Compliance awareness( AML CDD. FDG, TCF, BSC) etc
- Team leadership and management
- Effectively bilingual in English and a second language (preferably a language that is suitable to communicate with Indonesian Clients)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.