User Designer Experience - Mobile, Payments & Digital Sales
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 17 août 17
User Designer Experience - Mobile, Payments & Digital SalesWe believe that great design has the ability to engage and inspire users and we strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with our products. Your role as a User Interface (UI) Designer is to use UX research to create engaging design experiences which turn problems into clean, attractive and understandable design solutions. Your passion for User-Centered Design and belief that design is not just about appearances but it's about creating compelling solutions in a creative way that hit the sweet spot between user expectations, business goals and technical constraints.
Our driven and dynamic team make for an exciting and challenging environment where you can turn your their ideas into reality; adding up to tremendous professional and personal growth.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with a cross-functional teams through all stages of the agile/scrum development cycle processes
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Design and execute usability testing plans to inform design choices
- Build clickable prototypes to demonstrate UI flow and mocks.
- 2+ years of user experience and user interface design for web applications and mobile devices
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication ability. Drawing skills and sketch book technique will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technology.